I haven’t posted in a while so here is an update in point form.
- I’ve missed endless posts complaining about school, getting no sleep, pulling all nighters and papers and tests
- But I love school so much, I think people just like to complain because thats just what people do
- Scratch that I don’t think school is for me, but I enjoy all the lovely people I get to spend my time with and all the wonderful things my school has to offer. Like wonderful classes where I can meet new friends and learn new things… ok I’m really only talking about my dance class but there is also wonderful clubs which I fall in love with, wonderful events which take my mind away off things and being surrounded by wonderful people
- I’ve been trying to find my job for too long now, but let’s hope for the best because it will happen
- This year I have dedicated myself to dance a thousands more than what I had been doing, but at the same time its been less. But I love it more than ever and i’m willing to put the time into it. In fact I have put it on the top of the list of things I care about, but as much as i’m obsessed with it, i’m not obsessed enough
- I got trapped in bowness park till 5am… not kidding. But I was trapped with 14 other amazing people which made it for an extremely entertaining but delirious night/morning. That night during the bondfire opened my eyes to how my life is so miniscule, we went around talking about our past and what we wanted to throw away and I was amazed at what everyone had to share. Tears were shed but it’s because i’ve never seen people so vulnerable before, sharing their life. It puts your life into perspective, if you thought you’ve had it rough you’ve only had a dip in the water while others have been drowning in the water.
- I’m done school now, all exams are over and now it’s summer which means my craziness is starting to happen which sucks but i’m going to make a list so that I don’t go too crazy.
- Like before, be ambitious because screw everything and do what you want.
- I love all of you and I hope you are doing well. Much love.